Skip to main content

Van Dwelling Life ~ Bambi Tales ~ Vlog 18

Van Dwelling Life ~ Bambi Tales ~ Vlog 18. Published on Jun 25, 2017



Downsizing my stuff and coming up with bed ideas. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Connect with me: https://vandwellinglife.blogspot.ca/ https://twitter.com/VanDwellingLife (I post pix while I'm Working) https://www.facebook.com/myvandwellin... https://plus.google.com/u/0/+VanDwell... https://www.paypal.me/ShePlays (small donation for van supplies welcome) #vanlife #minimalism #tinyhome ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanx for connecting! I love to meet people who live the van life or into minimalism or are just curious about RV and VanbDwellers. If you want to learn more about living in a van or asking your yourselfan life for you, then check out my other blog posts and youtube videos. Tell me about your dreams and adventures. Live the life you don't need to get away from!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Van Dwelling Life ~ Bambi Tales ~ Vlog 17

Van Dwelling Life ~ Bambi Tales ~ Vlog 17. Published on Jun 24, 2017 Another hot day, it's wonderful! Got the back of the van floor pretty clean and scrapped up a lot of rust. The glue on the front floor is another story. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Connect with me: https://vandwellinglife.blogspot.ca/ https://twitter.com/VanDwellingLife (I post pix while I'm Working) https://www.facebook.com/myvandwellin... https://plus.google.com/u/0/+VanDwell... https://www.paypal.me/ShePlays (small donation for van supplies welcome) #vanlife #minimalism #tinyhome ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thanx for connecting! I love to meet people who live the van life or into minimalism or are just curious about RV and VanbDwellers. If you want to learn more about living in a van or asking your self is van life for you, then check out my other blog posts and youtube videos. Tell me about your dreams and adventures. Live the life you don't need to get a...

First Negative Experience.

So yesterday I finally went old school and joined a van dwelling forum. I will not name it because I have no problem with the owner of the site and it is still very helpful for guides and information and I was welcomed warmly when  I posted my Newbie Intro. What I had a problem with was a few of the other members. I posted a thread asking if there was a section for people to exchange social media and youtube channel information so that we could learn from each other etc etc. Below is a copy of my original post. Hi all. I am still looking around the forum for my van related issues but I was wondering if there is a thread here that helps people grow their social media profiles like twitter and youtube? Every time I try and do some research I find a sub for sub and follow for follow which is a great idea, but the places I found are full of kids and gaming channels. I think it would be great if we could do something like that for the Van/RV community. Forums like this are ...

Painted the inside of my van with EZ Liner.

Finally, I am adding to the van instead of pulling it apart! From just wanting to change the size of the bed to having to pull everything out. I did a lot of research on insulation for the van and one YouTube video I watch (will link if I can find it) the guy was painting the whole outside of his van with truck bed liner. It looked great and he also mentioned that if the inside of his van wasn't already built he would use the low VOC bed liner on the inside as it is good for sound absorption and it seals out moisture and corrosion. Bambi is a 1985 Dodge camper van and even before I found all the things needed to be fixed I wanted to coat her with a bed liner. I had already bought some EZ Liner before I even took the first screw out because I was going to coat at least the floor in a truck bed liner, as I knew I was ripping out the 30+-year-old carpet. I went with this brand because it was the only one that I could find that was closest to what the guy had used as I am...